Searching for work

Hello , I am living in Guadeloupe now with my family and i am seeking advise on finding employment here , i speak basic french and would like to work in a french enviroment to help improve it but where is the best place to look ?,

Hi brynjukes!

Maybe you could tell us more about your qualifications and experiences.
It might be a good start.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hello, sorry i wasn't thinking about putting an advert on here i just wanted advise on the best web site , employment agency, that sort of thing but Ok , I am cisco ccna and ccna voice qualified ith extensive experience in mobile telecoms installation and commissioning of BTS and RBS E/// and iseb software testing certified.
Also i am a timeserved carpenter experienced in first.second fix and structural ( timber framed houses and cut roof).

......................Any offers !

Dear every one
my name is Nicolas , i am living in Antigua i am looking for a vacancy post either in kitchen or guest services which is my two specializations. i speak: Creole, French,English and Spanish (beginner in Portuguese and Italian), i am actually in internship at the Verandah Resort until October , i have plan to have experience in other places , i am penning for an online interview and also if you need any contact of the HOD department where i am in internship please feel free to let me know.
Regards,
Nicolas

I would advise you enrol with the various  employment agency starting by the national agency, pole emploi otherwise try the recruitment agencies in jarry check out - domemploi.com may be helpful. otherwise try sending an email to DIGICEL career website cause your experience could be useful. Let me know if anything positive comes out of it.

good luck

Hello,

You can try to work in a high school as an English assistant. You'll have the French contact with the pupils. You can try to work in an international company too, most of them will speak French.