Massage Therapy Jobs Belize

Hi! 
I have been a Massage Therapist for 10 years and I'm curious about opportunities for full time work in Belize.  I lived and worked in The Cayman Islands for 5 years and I really miss the Caribbean lifestyle.  I worked for the Ritz Carlton while there and would like to work someplace similar if at all possible.  I'm wondering what kind of living I could expect to make,  the best areas to work and live.  Any body out there to hook a girl up?  :)

Hi Naysock,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction. :)

I suggest you to have a look to the article Work in Belize, it will give you some information about the sectors recruiting in Belize.

Thank you

Priscilla
Expat.com team

there is a standing joke here,   ----   How to leave Belize with $1 million,---- come with $2million!!  budaboom!!!   VERY difficult to get a work permit and earn a living here in Belize.  There are no luxury hotels here.  come for a few weeks and explore.  ask questions of everyone.  People here will tell you the truth.    Placentia and San Pedro have the highest concentration of moderate income gringos who are most likely to pay for a massage.  Most Belizeans could not afford massage.

Hello, I too am curious what kind of living could be made in Belize as a Massage Therapist.  I am currently in the construction industry and tired of the ups and downs. On addition I think massage therapy may be a chance to answer a calling I have had for a long time. I hope you don't mind me responding to your post since I am not in this field.  I would like to know what your take is on males and challenges in the career of massage therapy.  I plan on calling some local places and speaking with massages therapists I have seen also.  But I would like an honest account and I figure the anonymity would provide a platform for that.  Btw I am from the Mid-West also. I am currently in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I appreciate your time and honesty.

Sent you a PM

She living in Belize she looking for a job and she really need help so I'm trying to find to see if you can help her find a massage therapist position. Can you please help