Can anyone tell me about the estate agents Yantra Homes?

Can anyone tell me about the estate agents Yantra Homes?  I have seen a nice property with them and they seem very professional.
Also, any comments on Novo Selo.  Looks like a nice village.

Your description of the agency does not match that I have heard fro people using them to sell their homes and I know at lest one example of them overpricing property by as much as 25%

Yantra Homes is English owned, they are good in what they do but as said by Edislaw they put up high prices! Novo Selo lies in an (in my opinion) ugly area near Ruse (flat/industry) I suggest looking south of Veliko Tarnovo, between VT & Gabrovo. Very nice, less gypsies and lot's of foreigners :)

Hi, my husband and I used Yantra Homes and would highly  recommend them.
They took us through the whole process without any problems. We bought last year and are moving over this year some time, just a few things to sort out this end first.
I delt with Jerry there, she always answered my email and contacted me very promptly. She arranged all viewings on property that I  chose, not what they wanted to sell, and arranged collection at bus stations and accommodation, etc.
The prices are all negotiable and I would take off about 30/40 per cent.
Hope this is helpful
Regards Alison

Hi Lizzy Loo2,

I created a new topic on the Bulgaria forum for better views and interaction. Hope this might help. ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Brand new here and considering a property for holidays with a view to retirement in about 10 years. been looking at the Yantra site and see i should be offering them 30-40%?? off the asking price, i guess this helps compensate for legal, Commission, fees etc...

I think Yantra are better now than they used to be but shop around I use Century Homes who are very reliable ask for Svilin Luninov and mention my name
#

Yantra are ok although i didnt buy any property from them. They have shown me many properties but they didnt seem to understand my needs.

Many Thanks. H