Visa issue for Bangladeshi

Hello Community,

Anyone plese help me answering this..
How can I get the Bahrain visa as a Bangladeshi citizen .
Do I need to go to India to collect the Visa?

Thanks,
Ray

Hi and welcome to the forum Ray!

I hope other members will be able to help you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Ray,

First be most welcome on the forum...
You can check your visa procedure on the official site for Bahrain :
http://www.evisa.gov.bh/

Here's what they say for Bangladesh :

"Nationality:     Bangladesh
Purpose of Visit:     Tourism
GCC Resident in:     n/a

Sorry, but there are no visas that you can apply for directly.

You must have a sponsor who can apply for a visa on your behalf. Contact one of the following for assistance:

Your airline.
    Your intended hotel in Bahrain.
    A Bahrain travel agent.
    A Bahrain company which is willing to sponsor you.
    A Bahrain citizen who is willing to sponsor you.

Click here for a list of some registered sponsors in Bahrain.

Alternatively, you can contact your nearest Bahrain embassy. "

Are you coming for tourism purpose or business ?
I think the easier would be to contact a travel agent or if you stay in an hotel, they surely can manage your visa as well.

Friendly yours

Olivier

i want to go bahrain for work. can i go or not. is visa open now for bangladesh

Visa is not open for anyone -- you have to get a job first and follow the procedures.

For more information look at the Bahrain government websites as we can't help you on this forum.

You can apply for a visa but you cannot travel to Bahrain without a visa. You must need an invitation from a business or your hotel before travelling to Bahrain.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

i want to go there for work .any one give ma a job or work

Unfortunately we cannot help you with that. I would recommend you checking online job boards and see what's out there.

This is not a job board. It is to help and advise people that have already been offered jobs or who already live here.

Please try job agencies to get a job, here is not the place

is there anybody  who is bangladeshi in bahrain

So many Bangladeshis here in Bahrain.

Whats up man u r looking for bangladeshi.what is ur prob... u can share it herein bangla basai. Ami Bangladeshi

thanks bro , আপনি কি বাহরাইন এ থাকেন। jodi thaken tobe amake ki help korben ? আপনার আমি বন্ধু হতে চাই।

Hello all,

This is an English speaking forum so if we could keep the conversation in English, it would be great.

Many thanks.

I am in Saudi Arab by visit visa . I want Bahrain visit visa . please help me how can i get visit visa for Bahrain visit.

Hi. Getting a visit visa to Bahrain is straightforward for certain nationalities, who could get a visa on arrival at the airport. But for others, it is a long process. Please check this link:

It has all the information you need about visas to Bahrain.

Hello shashe alam and welcome to the forum.

Having checked your profile, I can see that you are from Bangladesh. Unfortunately, you cannot get a visit visa upon arrival, however if you have a multi entry / exit visa in Saudi Arabia with Iqama, you are allowed in Bahrain. You can come both via the causeway or the airport and you will be given a 2 week visa upon arrival. Please note make sure all your hotel bookings are ready as the immigration officer may ask for further evidence of your stay in Bahrain.

Hi
Can you information me how to get I Bahrain visit visa? My purpose is study.  Now I am studing in Malaysia. I have 2 country visas Malaysia student visa and Singapore visit visa. If have any requirement for me please tell.

Hi lx mamun

Getting a visit visa to Bahrain is straightforward for certain nationalities, who could get a visa on arrival at the airport. But for others, it is a long process. Please check this link:

It has all the information you need about visas to Bahrain.

how many category of visa for Bangladeshi? now what type of visa stop for Bangladeshi only employee visa or all?anybody help me.....please..

Bangladeshi can't enter Bahrain via causway from saudi .I try to enter yesterday they return us .kindly anycheck one the reason and when can again they open

@ Shamsuddoha : Thank you for your participation. However, as a note, this thread is quite old (2011)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

On arrival entry was open by cause way 17/8/2018 they close it