Hanap me ng kabayan in Luanda?

email me [email protected]

Salamat po!

Kabayan, ano work mo jan at magkano suweldo? Offer sa akin 2000 dollars (1500 basic at 500 food) plus accomodation, transpo, medical, annual flight). ok lang ba to? nasa dubai ako at suweldo ko ay 4500 dirhams so mga 50k pesos.

hi suraida, puede mo ba ko bigyan ng insight sa medical requirement dyan pag-apply ng visa application? pagadating pa dyn ng expat may medical test pa?

Hello dear members,

Could you please participate & post in English in the anglophone forum please.

Thanks you for your kind comprehension.

Hello its my 2nd time here in Luanda,wishing to find filipino expat here,and wish to join the community if ever.

kindly mail me at [email protected].

Hope to hear from you guys!
take care and God bless:)

Hi mtsnoel,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hello,Thank you for welcoming me here in expatblog.hope to find more filipino or other nationality to be friend.

Hi to everyone!!my first time here so..... magandang bati sa lahat ng Pilipino dito sa Angola!!

hello,kabayan where do u work?where u live here in angola?welcome to angola..lots of surprises!

Tess

hi tess..
I work at Sony.
i'm in Luanda. Ikaw??

nick

Hello nick,

well its a nice company.what is your work there?where do u stay here in luanda?what is your rotation?keep in touch kabayan.i am married to a french nationality thats why im here in angola.

tess

I'm the head technician in sony service center.. that's near Tropico Hotel.
the house where I'm staying is somewhere near our office. I still don't know my way around here.
marami ka na bang kilalang pilipino dito??
heres my e-address.
[email protected]

Hello nick,

Good day!wala akong gaano kilala pinoy d2,there are some expat here but they work at the camp and its vey far,2hrs travel by car.these pinoy work in bechtel company.i live in prenda,i know your place cause i usually passed to this road everytime i went to the market.
have a good stay here in angola.:)

Hello artbas63 and welcome to Expat.com! :)

This thread is dated 2011. I invite you to start a new thread on the Luanda forum with your questions for more visibility.

PS: This is an Anglophone forum. Can you please write in english so that everybody can understand?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Mga kabayan,

yung 1500$ ay okay na yun basta siguraduhin nyo lang na libre yung bahay at pagkain nyo at iba pa.sa pagkain im sure that you will buy your own,iba ang pagkain nila,at the same time its very expensive there.imagine a coke in can will cost 50 pesos.goodluck mga kabayan,ano ba yung angomedica company?.keep n touch mga kabayan.

i dont know exactly how many filipinos are in angola,i live in luanda its the city..hobby wala gaanong mapupuntahan sa angola depende kasi kung saan ka sa angola.so dun kb magwwork?

hi artbas63 ano position mo sa angomedica??

Hello marco1323,

Could you please keep it to english, since it is an Anglophone forum ;)

Thank you,
Melissa

Hi i'm cris working in angomedica with artbas63, Hello mga kabayan!

hello Cris,so how long you've been here in angola?do you have any phone number so at least we can exchange some news or if you want some help about here in angola.

Thanks and take care here!

Gob bless!

Tess

hello kababayan!!! im new here in this forum..i work in JEMBAS...i know most people here heard this company.. consul ntin to pinas ang mayari.d2.. ang work sa luanda den ang accomodation is viana..den may mga branches sa prov.

madami kming pinoy d2, at dinadayo ang location, last 2013, d2 ginanap ang mga samahan ng pinoy community  d2 sa angola.dami activities..i hope you all cud join us too..

IT support Tech me d2...any1 can pm me @  [email protected]

GOD bless evryone and all of us pinoys!!