Help to look for Indonesian travel agencies which have Vietnam tour

Hello, everybody!
As I need to search for documents for my essay in the university but I could find nothing. So, if anybody know about it, please advise me. 
The question is: Which Indonesian travel agencies having Vietnam package tours for Indonesian to travel Vietnam?
Any advise from you would be very appreciated.
Best regards,
Tommy

I am not quite clear on your question.
Are you Indonesian or Vietnamese? Traveling to Viet nam from Indonesia is very easy. If you want to travel to Viet Nam there are many local agencies in Viet nam can help you, depends on where you want to visit. Contact local agencies in Viet nam might give you better price than buying a package from Indonesia
No need Visa from Indonesia to Vietnam if you dont stay in Vietnam for more than 1 month.
There is direct flight (Vietnam airlines) from Indonesia to Viet nam, around 3.5 hour.
I am Vietnamese living and working in JKT, let me know if i can help

Thank you very much lemonjuice. I'm Saigonese living and it seems that problem solved to me so far :)
Once again, thank you.
Cheers,
Tommy

Hi there,

my wife is a Vietnamese that live with me in JKT, we are looking for a Vietnamese restaurant that really cook Vietnamese food, can you intro us and send us the address.

I am living in South Jkt, here you can find "Do An" restaurant or "Mon Viet" restaurant in Lippo Mall Kemang Village. This Restaurant tun by a Vietnamese so maybe your wife can find some friends there. There is another one name Vietopiabut i dont remember address.

almost all have package to vietnam :) go to panorama tour web site or bayu buana

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic. Please browse through the Language classes in Jakarta section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Pho house that located in pluit also not bad. But I'm not sure whether it's open by Vietnamese or not.