New in Delhi

I have just arrived from Sweden for a work contract here. I have never been in Asia and specially India. I suppose that they are many things to be discovered. I hope to make more experience about the multiplicity of communities and people from different parts of this country even from other part of the world. Don t hesitate to contact me for chearing experiencies. Best regards, Francois.

Welcome on Expat.com Delund :)

"Your message hasn't been sent. In order to prevent spam issues, the private message system is not fully activated for new users. Have you presented yourself on the forum ? Please exchange a few messages with us on the forum, and we will fully activate the private message system. Thank you !"

Why did i get this message everytime i want to write an answer to a got message. What should i do. I tried many ways without succes.

Hello Delund,

Everything is explained here:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

May I get in touch with you please ?
I am a graduate from J.N.U a prestigious university of India.
Please do not feel hesitant to leave a message to me.

[email protected]
or you may call me on this number.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Translator job offers in New Delhi section.]

welcome to india.....I have been living out of india for 4 years now....but visit quite often...so ping me for anything

(Moderated: Copy/paste is not allowed on the forum)