Planning to move Israel

Hi there,
I am planning to move Israel if I find a job opportunity for a long time.
I have been working for retail business more than 25 years.
Begun from the decoration team at Vakko which was the most fashion and luxury local brand in Turkey.
Then worked for Beymen which was the fashion brand too.
Lacoste and Nike as well.
Now I am working for Sportive sporting goods multibrand company as concept development manager.
My experiences About ; Retail , brand , marketing , visual and brand presentation , trainings Store staff , organizing events, store concepts , window and in store decorations and designs as well. Thanks in advance.

Best ,

Hi Sun44,

Thank you for your post and thank you for giving us so much details about your working experiences.

I think that it would be best if you can drop your CV in the Jobs in Israel section please, be careful to choose the correct category and don't forget to mention your working experiences there as well, your skills and your qualifications. :)

Good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Priscilla ,
Thanks for suggestion , I will be try my best :-)
Sincerely,
Emre

It seems to me that in your situation it would be far better if you already knew someone in the country who could offer you some form of employment.  The retail industry in general does not require skills and training specific enough to warrant the time and effort an employer would have to invest in foreign personnel.