I am french girl and looking for someone to do activities ?? ^^

My name is Pauline, and I'll be 18 years old and am looking for people who spend time and also visit nearby.
I love going to the movies, shopping, spending my days at the beach and visit a lot of things and also I want a girl with whom enroll in a gym if interested.
Alone, it is not always  stay alone all time, but the company would be welcome.

Good day everyone and do not hesitate to respond :)
send me a message, if you're interested

Hello, I'm Etienne, I have 21 years old. I'm french student and currently I do an internship in Perth for 5 Month. I arrived in Perth 3 days ago and I know nobody here. So if you are interested to do something, like go drink a glass in bar or visited Perth, tell me. My email adresse is xxx if you want to write me.

See you later may be!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Etienne,

Thanks for your message.

hey is it easy for jobs in australia ? im willing to move if i get a job can u help me with it ?

Hi Pauline, how are you?? where do u live?? Am just new to Perth, and i need friends here... would love to be friend with you...

Hi Pauline..

I'm Nicolas French guy 34 years old. I'm living near Fremantle and I would like to have some activities too. I'm open for pretty much everything so just let me know and we can catch up somewhere..

HAve a good night

Nick

Hi Pauline,

How are you? I just saw your posting and was wondering if you are still looking for activity partners. If so, which area do you live in?

Regards,
Ray

I am interested

Hi Pauline! I'm Andrea, nice to meet you. We are on the same boat!! Ahah so let's meet up!

Hi Andre,

Pauline had posted back in 2012, I doubt you have a response. I suggest you participate on more recent threads.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed