Medical problem

Hi! All,

I just would like to ask for your opinions especially to those who have worked in Libya if a person having a Hepa C can be checked during medical exams upon arrival in Libya? Pls give us your opinions about the blood tests that they are having for ofw to obtain a resident visa. Thank you!

Yes they check for Hep c , Hep B, and HIV. If you have one of those, they will revoke your App.

Cheers

what about old tb scar in lungs?

u cant get resident visa with any positive reading HEP B, HEP C HIV.U CAN BE ON BUSINESS VISA ONLY FOR THAT VISA THEY DIDNT DO MED CHECK

I have a job offer in Libya, but im afraid i will be denied to have it. I am a healthy carrier of hepa b and would i still have a chance to acquire a working and resident visa ones they found out about my case.

Please help me enlighten about this coz i really need this job.

Sir musta na po? ano na po ngyari sainyo jan? nakapasa po ba kau kahit may old scar kau? tnx...

Jcardinez, the rule about those diseases is very strict in Libya, when they find out about it, you will lose your job on the spot and be asked to leave the country. There is no way to avoid the medical checks as most employers only accept recent Libyan medical certificates, some even choose which hospital you should go to.

I think you're taking a big risk accepting a job in Libya, they will NOT give you residence permit (iqama) and they will not even keep you as an employee.

@ nielsemaj: Can you please post only in english on the english-speaking Libya forum?

@jameela, do you have any evidence regarding in matter. Like applicant with old scar? You can only write it because you are not experiencing our concerns. Any one here in forum who already passed and work in Libya even if they were had a old scar non active. Gamca are not belong in Libya's policies. Please help us anyone here. To be enlighten. Not only here in our country(Philippines) also in India, Pakistan and other foreigh nationals.

Thank you...

thank you very much for the information regarding my query.

Hi,

I have got an offer from Libya and suppose to join in April. What they do check in Medical Test before residence permit.

I have Hyperglycemia (Diabetes) is it an hinderance in getting new residence permit.

Please can you reply on this.

I think diabetes is OK it's HIV, TB and Hep that they are looking for. Hope you have a safe journey here and that you settle well in Libya. Where will you be based?

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I will be based at Tripoli and will be joining in Mid April. Feedback which I collected for Libya is mostly positive and hopes that my stay will be good and rewarding.

..all employees ( locals and foreigners ) are required to get a blood test at the state hospital for a medical certificate.  if you know you already have a disease, you should spare yourself the trouble since you'll only get banned from entering the country ever again.

and ethically speaking, you're putting people's lives in danger by trying to disguise a known condition just to earn a salary.