Nanny, why so expensive in moscow

why the nanny salary in Moscow is so high? or i am getting fooled.
well some ladies demanded salary even more than mine here? can somebody give me an idea how much is average salary for a nanny here in moscow?

Minimum salary of a nanny is 1200usd above, if you are a stay out nanny then u need to pay the rent, electricity, food, phone bills, internets, and transportation every day,. So nothing left,.

i agree with your point, but this is not the case in most of the countries, we were in bishkek last year and nanny costs about 300-400 dollars

Different country different rules, in hongkong its already 600usd, in canada 1200usd above,in london also the same,  or try to search in emmgration how much the minimum salary, you to go agency, they will ask you to pay more for them,. The thing is the visa that the nanny/housekeeper and so on, is 1800usd for 11 months only...this country is the highest paid visa to work as a nanny,.

yes it is very expensive because we are paying our own visa for 1700 for working 1 year and for 3 years its 4000 usd thats why and we are living a very expensive flat but  the minimum for us filipino is 1200- 1300 5 days work and 8 hrs a day

Indeed nanny is expansive in Moscow.