Moving Back to Mi ROOTS ,

Greetings Mi Brothers & SISTERS

mi name is Ra Hael,

I have a few questions:

What is life like living in Ghana?
What hardships is the Economy dealing with such as supply & demand ?
How do you feel about The Black race returning home?
Would we be embraced with love, after facing a long journey?
What ways can we improve our relationship globally?
What efforts are being made to improve the land such as: poverty, clean envoirment, food supply,  and education?

The reason of these questions is fill in the gap,also to see if I fit in their, for many years I search for answers, I often wonder where did we come from and how did my families get here. The history books in school was'nt enough for me, so I began to seek answers, The Elders of mi family traced us back to Ghana.... :)  ...... The whole in my <3 feels a little filled.Im going thru a spiritaul healing which is helping me to understand how to let go and move on to the next phase of life ~

I do not know where u are from but the best advise I can give you is to first visit the country to see what it is all about before making any decisions.  For every Afrikan born outside Afrika, it is important to connect with the motherland the land of your ancestors.  Life is challenging every where we go so do not think it is different in Afrika.  There will be no Red Carpet rolled out for you, in fact, the indigenous people will all ways see you as a foreigner and we are sometimes shocked by this reality.  Afrika is struggling like many underdeveloped countries, not forgetting that Afrika is divided up and suffered from colonialism.

There is no such think as a black race, we are Afrikan people  living all over the world and we are still fighting for survival.  You can make your home in Ghana if you like, it all depends on your mind set.  You need to be skilled and know what you want to do when you get here.  There are a lot of adjustment you will have to undergo.   I have not seen extreme poverty here in Ghana, although, I understand that in the North in the dry seasons food can be scarce.  The country is vast and more farming is urgently required.  I do not think they are in short supply in terms of education offers. The problem facing them is after the education, where is the jobs?

Think about what you can contribute in order to have a fulfilling life here in Afrika.  You can find food and clean environment.

At the moment the economy is unstable but it's gradually picking up. Life is normal and being a black American u would fit in