Teaching exercise to music

Hi I will be coming to Malta to live in sept/October 2014 with my wife. She is a fitness teacher, teaching body pump, muscle tone, stretch, spinning and step. Do you think she will be able to teach this easily in Malta, either in a hotel, a hall or a gym. Any information received would be received gratefully.

Il-Ħamis, 20 ta Frar 2014;  TVM l-aħbarijiet:  36% tal-Maltin huma ħoxnin iżżejjed.
Thursday, 20 February 2014; TVM news: 36% of Maltese are obese.
Therefore I suppose the Maltese would like/need some exercises :-)))

Neilnicollebrien430 wrote:

Hi I will be coming to Malta to live in sept/October 2014 with my wife. She is a fitness teacher, teaching body pump, muscle tone, stretch, spinning and step. Do you think she will be able to teach this easily in Malta, either in a hotel, a hall or a gym. Any information received would be received gratefully.

Most of the hotels seem to have this type of stuff on a couple of evenings a week already so you may find it an already crowded market.

Terry

as said previously lots of these type of classes already, just google zumba/exercise malta or check facebook. She may be able to get  work at one of the gyms though depending on experience etc