Sponsor transfer after getting iqama from a new visa not yet 2 years

Dear Sir,
   Good day sir i just want to asked if it is possible to transfer sponsorship even though not yet worked for employer for 2 years.? I am now in manila and the one who hires me bought a visa from another company because that company said that the sponsorship can be transfered after getting the iqama.Is this correct please reply to my query.

Yes Brother
You can transfer sponsorship even you have not worked with first employer for 2 years. The two year rule was before amnesty period, during amnesty period they changed this rule now its open and will remain open (Insha Allah). Secondly if the current employer firm falls in red category he will not be able to issue you resident permit. In this case you still can change your sponsorship on border number without issuing Iqama but after 3 months from the date of entry in the Kingdom.

Sometimes its tricky, recently its illegal to work under someone with other sponsorship. You might get deported for ever, so be careful while accepting such offers. Rest all up to your luck....

How many days after you arrive can you get your iqama ? and how many days it will take to transfer the sponsorship?