Being denied visa on arrival means u are deported?

what is difference between denied visa on arrival and being deported?

No denied visa happen during application, deported means you have already visa but due to some issues ,cases or problems you've done, reason why you're deported means you already enter the country,  or you won't meet the requirements, they can deny boarding. However, if the visa is denied after you've already landed or entered the country, then you will be deported.

i meant like hongkong for ex. for indian u don't need to have visa to go to hongkong, but when i went there i was denied visa on arrival, they put a cross mark on hongkong stamp, they said u can come back again in future, but we can't let u in this moment, i was denied entry and many filipinos , indians etc were too, so is this deported? or just denied visa on arrival

b220 wrote:

i meant like hongkong for ex. for indian u don't need to have visa to go to hongkong, but when i went there i was denied visa on arrival, they put a cross mark on hongkong stamp, they said u can come back again in future, but we can't let u in this moment, i was denied entry and many filipinos , indians etc were too, so is this deported? or just denied visa on arrival

You were denied entry only.

so denied entry and deported is not the same thing is it?

this is philippines forum

b220 wrote:

so denied entry and deported is not the same thing is it?

No.

I went with return ticket, and they denied entry and we were sent back to india. They put a cross mark on HK stamp wrote some number below it, they say you can come back here again in future if you want, but i don't want to go there ever again. Yeah but i do want to visit some other countries on tourist visa.

You cannot be deported if you were never allowed entry.  You were denied entry therefore you were not deported.

I see... so this thing shouldn't create any problem when i apply for tourist visa for other countries?

that makes sense

Either way, your screwed.
If you weren't prepared to travel, don't. Stay home.