NEWBIE WHO NEEDS FRIENDS!

Hi everyone!

I'm in my early thirties, just moved to Dusseldorf and don't speak a word of German!  Although I plan on learning.  So any advise on schools or small group classes would be appreciate. I'm based in Kaiserswerth.  I've only been here a few weeks so haven't really ventured far at all.  Well that's an understatement... I haven't done anything actually.  Just working lots and settling into my new apartment.

I'm originally from Brisbane, Australia.  Been living as an expat for about twelve years so very well travelled.  Love meeting new people and always up for a laugh.  I also love a good glass (or bottle) of wine :-)

So message me if you'd like to get together sometime! :-)

Hope to hear from you soon!  Thanks.

Bex

Hi Bex,

My name is Maritessa and for me is quite new this ''leaving abroad'' experience. I moved in Germany recently, in order to find a job and now I am working at Düsseldorf, in the Marketing Department of a German Company. But I still haven't met any people to spend some time together..It would be nice to meet some people, normally I am very social but here I have found some cultural obstucles, so I am looking forward now to make a good start!

Maritessa

Hai Bexy,

Are you sill in Dusseldorf?

Thanks
Prem

Hi Bex,

my name is giuseppe, i am italian.
i moved a couples of years ago to germany, and a year ago to düsseldorf. It could be cool to meet new people.
so let me know if you want to meet for a coffee :)
Ciao
giuseppe