Anybody in vilnius who wants to meet and chat??

Hi people!! I am new in this city. It will be very nice to meet people and talk in some common language! Im so bad at Lithuanian...

Hei yolanda,

Have you come here for work or studies ?
What's your native language, where do you come from ?

Cheers, Nerka

Hi!!! I came here for working :)
I am currently living in Vilnius. where do you live? are you working?

Yes, I am mainly living in Vilnius, yet working across borders in several countries.
You didn't reveal where you are from, yolanda..  Anyway, I suggest you take  a look at this topic here for English speaking foreigners in Vilnius:
[Moderted: No free ad on the forum.]

thank you so much!! i will have a look. By the way I am from Spain.
Best regards
Yoly

Youlanda, if you subscribe at expats (the link I gave you before), please write me a private message (PM) there (my name there is "nerka"), gracias.

Cheers

why im so unlucky hehehe . envy much than in Vilnius and other place in Lithuania theres are lots of English speakers but here in Panevezys only few too bad been here 5 months still dont have much friends T.T hehehe

Hi Yolanda-
If you are interested in making some great friends and speaking in English- I suggest seeking out the Interantional Women's Association Vilnius. (IWAV) A great group of women from all over and a fun way to connect. You can check out the website at [link moderated].

Hi I am based in London UK but would like to come to Lithuania and I need someone in Lithuania to guide me where to live. I am originally from Pakistan Karachi, Could you please get in touch with me I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
my email address is : [email protected] and could you send me your skype id or email address, I am in desperate need of help.

Hi, mrazizahmed

Which sort of help do you need?

Best regards,
Edvardas

Hello everybody,
iam coming to Vilnius soon (first of august) and iam going to stay  for three month. My company offers me an apartment in A. Vivulskis street. However, the apartment looks very nice: clean and modern, but the area does not. Ive heard some bad things about Naujamiestis but is it really that bad? Iam thinking about denying the offered apartment for safety reasons (bottom floor and Naujamiestis). My question is: what do you think about living on that street? How safe is the area in general? Does it make a huge difference whether the apartment is on the first floor or somewhere in the middle?
Looking forward to your answers
Matthias

Hi Matthias,

Vivulskio street, or Naujamiestis district in general, are not the worst places in the city. The thing is that Vivulskio street is a bit away from the downtown and city center. It's situated in the so-called "sleeping district" which mainly consists of simple residential 5-floored houses. No dangers there whatsoever. No difference between 1st or any other floors, as the chance for burglary even living on the 1st floor is under 0,01%.  Although, like I said, there are definitely better places in Vilnius, but it all comes to the budget size. How much did you company pay for the flat, if I may ask?

hi were u from im in vilnius

hi girl san k dto sa lithuania pm mo ako kita tau ala ako friends pa dto thanks

way not we can meet  just say when ?:)

Hey, I am in Vilnius this Friday.  Anybody around to catch up for a chat.

Hello everyone,

It will be nice if you introduce yourself so that you make the thread more  friendly and not just comment in 4 - 5 words :)

Furthermore,

nin_pabs wrote:

hi girl san k dto sa lithuania pm mo ako kita tau ala ako friends pa dto thanks

Please nin_pabs, stick to english on the anglophone version on the Lithuania forum so that everyone understands you.

Cheers,
Bhavna

I am from UK. Travelling to Villnius for 3 days from this Friday.  I love travelling, of course and adventure activities.  Looking for someone who wants to walk around the town, pub crawling or showing the city who are already here.  I am Indian.. Looking for some friendly people to share a laugh with.

Hello,
   I just want to ask if your a filipina?

Alissa joy wrote:

Hello,
   I just want to ask if your a filipina?

Whom are you replying to???   :huh: This topic has been inactive 2 years, so you're rather late and might not get an answer, though you can find out the answer to your question by simply viewing the profile of the member you are interested in.  In the future, please use the "quote" button when replying to someone so it's clear whom you want to address and others can follow along.

Why is someone's nationality of any consequence to the topic?  :/

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Greetings from Cameroon Africa am looking for friends in Lithuania

Hello juniordeba51,

Welcome to Expat.com1f600.svg

Please note that this thread is old.

I suggest that you post an advert in the Lithuania classifieds section.

There is a dedicated category for friendship.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Topic closed]

Closed