Schools with IB Diploma or British Curriculum in Paris!

Hello!

I'm a 15-year-old student who lives in a smaller city in France, and I currently go to an international school in the city. I'm taking IGCSE exams this May/June and after that, I am possibly going to Paris due to my dad's job. So now I'm looking for a new school where I can continue studying in English.

I am looking to take IB Diploma after IGCSEs, because I want to take language classes along with sciences and a humanity, whereas in A level, if I chose Physics/Chemistry/Maths/Business I will not be able to improve my French anymore! However, I have not fully decided on whether to take IB or A levels yet, and am doing a research on it at the moment.
If I was to take A levels, my preference would be to stay in my current international school and stay at a host family to improve my French, because I LOVE my school and I still cannot speak French after 2 and a half years of France life...

So I am looking for a school in Paris which has IB diploma. I've found a few but I cannot find how many students there are in each class, or the reputations. If you know a good school in Paris with IB programme, let me know.
Although I'm hoping to stay in my current school if I am going to take A-level, if there is any very good school which does A level then feel free to let me know as well!

Thanks for your time!

Hi
we have couple of good IB schools here in Paris
we have the American ASP, the Brithish, BSP, and International school of Paris, and couple of others.... I may be mistaken, but I have only seen the IB in private schools. so this would be your only ticket.... to pay for school.
all these 3 schools are TOP of the line schools. after graduating from here I am confident that you could go on to any university you choose, as these institutions are super well known.
for you to choose wisely, I suggest you look them up online, write to them and ask for their study program. if you have a chance, come and visit them. their campuses are quite different as well as their social ambiance....
I hope I helped you a bit :)
Bon chance!!!!!