Any vacancy for a carer like me?

Hello every one ....just to let you know that my intention is to move to Gibraltar but first I need a job as a carer so if any one of you know any vacancy let me know.Thanks

Hi carmencitaalicantina,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

The Healthcare jobs in Gibraltar section is at your disposal, feel free to drop your CV there, also give all information about your qualifications and skills as it is very important when choosing a candidate.

What applicable experience do you have in this field please? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello Priscilla, thank you for taking an interest in me.I appreciated. I have been a carer ranging from private, residential dementia homes and with an agency for the last 11 years caring for customers with stroke and dementia. Im working for one of the best agencies in England and Wales named "Helping Hands home care.co.uk" in a town called Redditch in Birmingham but previously I worked in Wales and in London. We are 2000 carers but my desire is to be near Spain so this is why Im seeking a vacancy in Gibraltar. Thanks and kind regards from Maria Llinares

Take a look at

ghc.gi/index.php/en/

Regards

Grumpy

Thanks so much...I already called them but I would prefer to be a private carer. However you were  brilliant!!!