The other side of the Estonian postcard

Hi,

As a tourist in a foreign country, very often, we are enchanted with what we discover.

Living abroad is different. It's a rich experience but there are also some difficulties to face.

When people ask me for advice on living abroad, I then tend to say that one should also look at both sides of the postcard.

As an expat in Estonia, how would you describe the two sides of your Estonian postcard?

Thank you for sharing your experience,

Julien

Dear Julien,
Thank you very much to contact me. First, I can tell you I lived and worked on US soil for a while. Exactly In Oceanside, California.I got my first experience there to live abroad and also far away from my home country. I very much liked to be in this area of the United States.
Honestly, I can tell you I got positive experience here in Estonia. This comes from my positive fundamental attitude. I have nothing to complain because I chose to be here and of course you must find out what you can work when you in Estonia or abroad. The labor market is not so big here and you must be very flexible or learn something new or both and to study this language is a big challenge.
In the summary: When you want to live abroad or in the country of your choise you must have to adapt to the circumstances.
With best regards
Dittmar