At a time Profession change and transfer to current sponser to company

Dear Sir,

This is Abdul Bari from Riyadh I need some help regarding my profession change and transfer at a time

After this saudi labour law probation period I got a job in IT company. Basically I'm graduate (B.Sc(comp)) with saudi attestation and my current profession is Building Carpanter in Iqama and the company ready to take transfer but the problem is my profession is Building Carpanter. Is there any chance at a time I can change my profession and tranfer also please suggest me  company will take the responsiblities

Hi Abdul Bari;
Greetings!

Your company / sponsor must issue a letter that you are an employee to them and doing same kind of work as per your qualification and degree and also you are intended to change your profession as per same work. Now translate your degree into Arabic from an approved Translation Center in Saudi Arabia.

Then Find a good General Service Agency/Agent. These agencies and agents have their offices nearby Jawazat Office. Discuss necessary details with them. They will tell their requirements and fees.  Settle a suitable amount that is acceptable for both parties. Also make sure your new profession will be eligible for Applying a Family Visa, the best option to ask is nearest Istikdam Office (The department of Ministry of Labor which is responsible for issuing Family Visas to expatriates working Saudi Arabia.)

Thanks
Shameem

Jazakallah Mr. shameem Bhai

Do you have any idea how much the Agent will charge for this process