New challenge

Hi everyone i am deth living in perth. I just arrive here 6 months ago.i have a 2years old daughter. I am new here but hoping to meet new friends where i can share my interest like sewing, crafting, caring and playing with kids. i love kids, i love paiting with my daughter and do crazy little things. i am bored sometimes especially too quite in our areas. i am looking forwards to have friends especially pilipino, someone i can talk to, hang out and do bbq together.

hi Deth, I'm Eloisa and I'm very new here in Perth, we been here for almost 2 week pa lang. And I'm looking for a filipino to talk to about life here.

hope to hear more from you Deth.

God bless you!!!

hi guys im rolly new comers too from philippines and yes were looking some filipinos community here to accompanied sometimes during week ends,ang lungkot ng lugar na to soo boaring pwd ko ba kayo maging friends????ito no.ko 0413048564 i have a car kya pwd tau gumimik hehehehe....

Hello rolly,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Please note that you posted on an old thread and you may not have much replies.

It would be best if you create a new discussion on the Australia forum for better interaction.

You can also have a look at the list of filipino expatriates in Australia which may help you in creating some contacts.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

P.S: Can you please post only in english for other members to understand and participate?