Looking for vietnamese teacher

Hi, I'm looking for an experienced vietnamese teacher for online classes ONLY via skype. It'll be excellent if U speak russian, in other case we can try to study in english&vietnamese.
Level - from the beginning.

Also russian-vietnamese language exchange is available.

Hi Nuansa!

I would suggest you to post an advert in Classes section of the new Hanoi classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

My name is Mai Khanh.I am studying international relationship . I'm enthusiastic and friendly.I am looking for a job as a Vietnamese tutor. I have experience in teaching Vietnamese for foreigner. I can be a tutor for whom wish to study Vietnamese in English in Hanoi.
Please contact me at anytime if you want my serve
Cell phone: 01647761916
Y!M: [email protected]

Hi nuansa, my skype: nguyenthivanhanh. I only can teach u by English.

mine: rojamin. Have you found your english tandem yet?

Hi Nuasan,

I'm interested in teaching you vietnamese over skype in English. I love the job of being an Vietnamese tutor, and have a great sense of humour. Please contact me at [email protected].

Regards,

Sophia

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Anyone wants to learn Vietnamese. contact me now. tuantv.habaco
@gmail.com is my email address.

this is my skype ID: thanhsang.skype
you can add me if you want to speak Vietnamese or English! nice to meet you :)

I don't hve enough patience to teach anyone but ready to give you a hand for help anytime.

Still looking for a teacher!
Only nothern accent!

Hello Nuansa,

Please note that it's an old thread!

You can start a new discussion in the Hanoi forum. ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.

Hi Nuansa

My name is Van, I am now living in Hanoi, Vietnam and be a banker. I've learned and practice English for a long time. If okie, we can share our languege to each other, Vietnamese and Russia, as well as English. Pls noted if okie.

I am Hanoian and speak fluently English. Nice to teach you Vietnamese via skype. Pm my skype id (langoctram) if you are interested

Hi  Ms. Tram,

Please post your advert in the Language classes in Hanoi, this might be helpful.

-----

Hi Van

Please feel free to post an advert in the Language Exchange in Hanoi section, this might be helpful to you.

Thank you,

David.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

You should go to Cafe CCCP at 84 Ngoc Khanh Lane, Da Dinh Dist.

Goodluck

Dear Anna,
I can help you to learn Vietnamese.I am from Hanoi , Vietnam.And the lesson is for free.
My parents who used to live in Russia for over 6 years  said that " Russians are very friendly.".
When I was in Poland, I also had some Russian friends.
Best regards.
DUC.

Hello DUC,

Thank you for your help but please note that you posted on an old thread :)

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

i am xuan.
I can help you find teacher vietnamese.
Can you tell phone or sent email to me.
Email : [email protected]