Application for Namibian citizenship - How long is the process?

I have made an application for Namibian citizenship, however there seems to be a hold up with the approvals committee - how long can this go on?

Hi AlbertKool,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :D

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Namibian Forum for better interaction and quicker response :)

I'm sure you will soon get some feedback on how long the process will take ;)

Best wishes

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Albert kool,
It depends on several things. First of all, under what category did you apply for citizenship?

Are you sure all documentation was in order so it does not sit on the pile because of missing items.

You must have been given a receipt when you filed. You can go to the desk and ask then to check. Feel free to email me privately and I will be happy to give you a name and cell number of someone you can call to assist you. Unfortunately I am  not at liberty to publish that information here but I will be happy to give it to you.

Best regards,

Z

Greetings, Albert Kool what is the feedback on your citizenship, hopefully you should have it by now yeah?

Zenani may you please help me on the procedure, I think I would fall under Citizenship by descent. What do I need to submit and approximately how long would it take...

Thanx in advance