Looking for Filipino HOUSEMAID/NANNIE

A Russian family with one child looking for a fulltime, live-in Filipino experienced, motivated HOUSEMAID/NANNIE to work for us in Moscow (Russia).  Primary responsibility will be to look after my 8 months old baby. Must be friendly, loving and good with children. Must be able to communicate in English, who can help around the house and also have experience in cooking, cleaning, ironing etc. Must be good in English (college graduated)! She must be trustworthy, honest, loyal, hardworking and organized. Must have experience before as nanny  (reference letter is preferable).
Off once a week.
Salary negotiable.
If you are interested and like the offer kindly contact me and drop your profile to e-mail: [Moderated: send details in private pls]
Thank you!

Respected Sir/Madam

I would like to kindly inform you that i am experienced Housemaid +cook from moscow and currently looking job in moscow. I know all the housemaid jobs including ironing,cleaning,baby sitter,cooking(Indian cook) washing . Eventhough i am not filipina i can speak english properly. I have passed bachelors degree in business studies from Nepal. I have atleast 6 years of experience in housemaid and Indian cook job in Singapore,Thailand,Malaysia and moscow.
I would like to describe myself as Honest, hardworking,punctual and loyal .If you gave me chance i won't let you any chance for any types of complain. I hope you will certainly give me this oppertunity. Thank you so much
Chandrakala rai

Hello everyone Im a filipina in Moscow job seekers as a housekeeper or nanny stay out.I work in HK for 14 yrs and 5 yrs in Singapore.Im in Russia for 6 months Thank you very much.

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls]

Dear All,

I would like to remind you that free advert is not allowed on the forum.

I suggest you to post an advert in the section personal and household services jobs in Moscow.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

P.S: Topic closed

Closed