Seeking female Singaporean expats with Thai hubby

Hello fellow ladies, I have recently moved to bangkok to be with hubby. Currently i am seriously missing my usual female companies as ALL MY BESTIES are in Singapore! I miss them but I would love to meet you girls here for a girly chat too as I'm getting bored getting stuck here with nooo friends.. Currently, I am really missing Hokkien Mee, Char kuay teow, etc and so lets meet up so we can go on non-stop about the things we missed about singapore.....

Serene Ng =)

Hi Serene Ng,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to discover the list of singaporean expatriates in Bangkok.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Serene,
can i check some details with you, as in, did you marry to thai or? what are the procedures that need to go through?

Hi Serene!
I like what you wrote as I had the same sentiments too when I first moved to BKK.
I'm Singaporean too and so far I have only met one Singaporean living here.
Would love to catch up one of these days, just PM me so that we could fix up a date soon.
And yes, I'm drooling thinking of our famous chicken rice, hokkien mee, mee pok and even our local Malay cuisine such as nasi padang etc..!!

Hi Mali,

I just pm you the details. =)

MixedGal wrote:

Hi Serene!
I like what you wrote as I had the same sentiments too when I first moved to BKK.
I'm Singaporean too and so far I have only met one Singaporean living here.
Would love to catch up one of these days, just PM me so that we could fix up a date soon.
And yes, I'm drooling thinking of our famous chicken rice, hokkien mee, mee pok and even our local Malay cuisine such as nasi padang etc..!!

Hi MixedGal!

Glad that we've shared the same feelings.. So, were you posted to bkk or you were hired locally? I would love to meet up for dinner one of these days! =D

hey serene.. i know this is like damn late reply, but check out champion's bar on the weekends.

singaporean owners, and superb local food! everything u miss.