Is anybody looking for a job with Turkish language?

Are you speaking Turkish? Do you like administration and communication with customers? We are looking just for you. In case you would like to join international and stable company, please contact me.

Hi lady_sarka,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please give more details about the offer and your company?

Thank you,
Christine

Hello, the position is for Siemens company and it is administrative job connected with HR and customer service. It is in Prague. Are you interested in?

Thank you

Sarka

Hello Sarka. :)

Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Prague section?

PS: Christine forms part of the Expat.com Team.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi

i m speak only english and urdu.

i m pakistani

I am speaking native Turkish and I have 10 years of management skills. I am EU citizen.

Hello Ozge Dogan.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

If you're looking for a job, i would advise you to post your resume/CV in the Jobs in Prague section precisely under these 2 categories which may best suit you.

- Customer service job offers in Prague

- Marketing job offers in Prague

Thanks

Karen :)

My name is Alp Atay Toker and I have graduated from one of the prestigious universities in Turkey with scholarship.   As I have recently graduated I would very like to work as an expat in prague where my sister is currently working. Kindly get back in touch if the position is still open and I can share my CV afterwards.

Regards,

Alp

@ alpataytoker > Hello :) In which sector are you looking for a job? Thanks. Karen :)

Dear Christine,

i live in Turkey in Istanbul.i am a Turkish Native Speaker and have experience in Hotel industry in different departments.I am fluent in English,Intermediate in German and Arabic and beginner in French.i am looking for  opportunities in Prague.I would appreciate if we could discuss further.
Best Regards,

is the offer still on?

I am speaking and writing fluently turkish..
i finished university in turkey..

Contact info
[email protected]
289 990 9200

Hi everybody,

Do note that this is an old thread here. :)

If you are looking for a job or if you want to offer a job, please do it in the appropriate section here > https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/cz … ic/prague/

Thank you

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed