New members of the Burundi forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Burundi forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Burundi if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hie everyone
I am from the Rift Valley part of Kenya.
I have prospects of moving to Burundi in the coming future should an employement opportunity present itself.
currently i reside in the capital city of kenya Nairobi.

Hi!My name is Delly,i am burundian.After working south soudan now i wish to imigrate dubai because i think that there i can get job wich can allowed me to continue my football carreer.So now i am here looking for help of every one.I am sory to the mistakes i am not strong in english,i can also speak frech and swahili.Thinks

Hi there,

Im probably moving to Burundi soon
Currently working with international organizations here in Tunis.
I have a 6 years old daughter who will be coming with me to Burundi.

I need informations on good French schools

:)
Sh.

Dear Sir:
My five years of construction industry experience should be of interest to a rapidly growing country like Burundi.
In various capacities in construction operations with the Constitution Company in Rwanda, leading to my present assignment as Project Manager, I have acquired skills in all phases of construction including design, programming, managing and administration.
I will be relocating to bujumbura in May and I am sure I can contribute to the growth and profit. I would appreciate the opportunity to show you how I can help meet goals.
Sincerely,

hello! I am from Rwanda I came here since childhood.i studied at U.B but until now I have no job we have have miserable life in Bujumbura.Thanks

Hello Samsung, Are you in Burundi yet?
Let me know is yes, get in touch with me..

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi ALL.
My name is khalfan waziri.
A tanzanian currently residing in Burundi working with Maxcom Africa Burundi over 3 years serves the company as project manager.
I am a new member and to me is so good to be here on this such a good network.

Hello
I am very pleased with your introduction.
As far as i am concerned; i am living abroad in CapeTown south Africa  but i am a Burundian by nationality. Thanks

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751283

Thanks!

Closed