Looking for new friends

Hello everyone,

My name is Nancy. I arrived to China 2 days ago and I am in Taizhou, a couple of hours to Shanghai. I have 2 days off per week, and since there's not much to do in Taizhou and no expats so I would like to discover Shanghai and why not make new friends :)

Hi, i am Sophie and a native Chinese.you can come to shanghai to meet me,we can be friends. my wech,at no.is sophie121497440,and my cell phone is 15721103090.

Hello Sophie, thanks for your reply. I will be contacting you later today. Take care :)

Hello ppl, I'm back to shanghai after quite a long time, it would be nice if any one interested to hang out

sure just give me your info when you bach in shanghia

I'm already in shanghai  . If you free it would nice to hang out this weekend

Hi nancy , how are your job going in Shang hai ???
I'm a collge student from Urumqi .
I'd like to make more friends from all over the world and soon I will go to Shang hai ,  so I need some friends in shanghai to a cup of coffee , something like that .
Yours sincerely: Micheal

nice to meet everyone!im from singapore!

I am in Shanghai, but frequent taizhou a few times in a month too. Yes, there is nothing in taizhou...keep in touch. my weixin is adamchew.

Guys is the party still on? ;-) :-) I moved to Shanghai today from India.

Mastaru. Welcome to the club :P

Hi Nancy !
Welcome to China , my name is Anita ,i am living in Shanghai ., to make new friends is a good idea  :)

feel free to contact me ,my time is after 7pm,i'm free,i'm local shanghainese.

And welcome to shanghai ,my friends.

Hi !

Whenever u want to come to Shanghai let me know about ur visit , i wl bw  :) to see u here !