Good charities for an English teacher in Saigon.

Hey everyone! I was thinking about getting involved in some local charities. I was wondering if anyone has any experience/recommendations? I know all charities are desperate for people, so I would like advice on where they need people most, which ones do the 'best' work, etc.? All suggestions are welcome, and thanks in advance! :)

you can do charity in pagoda or church or just pay a visit to there. and then there will be some social club help you to distribute cooking oil, rice, old clothes to the disable, poor...my mom is doing this kind of job in HCM, it's very nice to know your news. by the way, I work as a teachers recruiter and interviewer for Clerverlearn English centre.

Thanks for your reply! I can't speak Vietnamese though, would this be an issue if I went there? :)

there are many social charity groups, for specific, mine has me and my mom know English and did charity with foreigners before so we can handle things well, maybe with the others group they cannot. but you can call me, i'm very happy to share happiness to people.

Great! Can you send me your number in a private message and I'll be in touch! :D

Good job, I will look around the address then send you...

jonh_nathan wrote:

Good job, I will look around the address then send you...

good feelings have to share. wish you health. nice day.