New girl near Madrid ... :D

Hello,
So i come from Belgium and  i am now in Spain (Meco,Madrid) for 1 year (like an aupair)

I ' m here since more or less  1 month .
I would like to found someone who likes to visit museums or for drinking a beer or a coffe, or simply  walking in the city...Because i feel ALONE really is awfull

I don't speak Spanish ,i ve a level like a 3years old child.
But we can speak English ,French,Polish, or Dutch (a little).

Bye

hey nice to see u here in this blog. i am from nepal but now studying in valencia..i donot speak spanish either and dont have friends who speak english and it feel worst to be alone. how is life there in madrid? hope you are having good time there

Hi Joanna

My name is Fátima. I'm from Alcalá de Henares, but now I'm living in Getafe. I go to Alcalá to visit my family every 2 weeks, so if you fancy meeting up with me whenever I go there, you can contact me through Expat-blog and I'll give you my email address.
I can also speak French, at an intermediate level, so it won't be very difficult to communicate with each other.

Hope you'll be fine.

Hi Joanna,

My name is Mark (from Ire;land) I work in an Irish bar (Oneills calle Principe, 12) and every Tuesday from 21:00 we have a language exchage evening. It's a really fantastic way to meet new people and have some fun. I organize it myself so feel free to come along anytime.
Regards, Mark.

Hi Everybody!

My name is Karim, I'm from morocco. I'll be in Madrid next week for 1 month and half (work). It will be nice to join you in the language exchange (I speak English, French, Arabic...and pocco Spanish).

Keep in touch,
Karim

Hi Joanna!

My name is Christina and i come from the us. I've been here for about two months getting my masters at a university here. I got my bachelors in art history, so I do enjoy going to the museums if you ever want to go! Let me know if you want to hang out sometime :)

Hi Christina,

I'd like also to join you...:)

Karim

Hi. I am a 20 year old girl from Denmark. Also in Madrid as an au pair. I am in Leganés until march. You can find me on facebook: Marta Katborg Jürgensen. I would like to have coffee or visit museums.
Thanks.

hi christina, just joined this site. like to meet up with you .
let's do something.
take care,
christopher

Hi Joanna and Christina my name is Jarryd I have recently moved to Madrid as well I would like to meet up with you if you would like to.

Hla belga mi nombre es abel llevo en Madrid 13 años....welcome to madrid
Vivi en bruxelles año y medio....si kieres dar un paseo por madrid tomar un cerveza de cerezas....ya sabes...
Tambien pasear por madrid antiguo....no tsnemos gran place ni mankin pice...mais ya pa mal de chose a  visiter

@CHERIFBAKALI - Hi would you mind please keep it in English :)

Hi all!

It seems to me that there is a few lonely people in Madrid (me included). We all seem to be messaging on the same threads. So why dont we ALL plan to meet up somewhere? Could be alot of fun!

Let me know if anyone is interested??

I wanttttttttt to do something ùaybe this weekend why not because if not i think i m gonna to become crazy ;) hahaha
How are you ?

Me too lol. Ok. Lets arrange something for saturday night? Anyone else???

Oh and im good thank you lol. Missed that question 😜

If not this Saturday I'm in for next week Saturday

This saturday is perfect :)
where and when ? That is the question :D

I don't know Madrid too well so I can't say  :/

O'neills irish bar in Sol. If no-one knows where its is then we can all meet at the metro and i will take you, then maybe go to La Latina.

Perfet at what time ?

9? Its abit quiet before 9.

hi, iŽm up for it, thatŽs if boys are welcome.  :top:
i know my way around a bit. itŽs a good place to start.
it seems there are some nice people here.

Anyone is welcome, ofcourse

Hi guys, are we all still wanting to do something tonight???

hi, yes from me.9pm fine.

I'm out guys got commitments to fulfill

Hello. Lets  know each other more and then drink some wine together in April. I am going to visit Spain for the first time. I am just going to stay for 1 week. Let me know

Hi im from madrid. And iam not doing anything right now if you want to know this city i can helpyou. Kises