English driving lessons

Hello All,

I know there was a post a while back but did or does anyone know of an english driving instructor ???

Jason

Do you have a UK licence?

not a full one, I can drive i just was just never in the uk long enough to pass the test. :)

Jason

Never heard of an English driving instructor here but I imagine you could probably find a Romanian one who speaks English pretty easily. You should get the missus to call up a few. After all, if you already know how to drive, it's just a case of fulfilling the driving lesson quota and picking up some tips on passing the test.

Dont take any tips on how not to drive from the natives here though ;)

You mean overtaking on a blind bend in the pouring rain isn't part of the standard test here??? :|

I am informed by my Romanian wife that no that is not part of the test structure here, its just standard practise once you have bribed your licence instructor ;)

Some of the overtaking in this country does begger belief, even in the city in built up areas, taxi drivers tend to be the culprits of this, today a crazy Renault Megane taxi overtook me at what must have been 50mph on a dodgy bend in Drumul Tableri, right where they have road works because of the new metro they are building, never even saw him coming, and i had my kids in the car too.

I also think undertaking is standard practice here too.

Hi,pls have u find the English driving lessons instructor ,thanks

autoscoala.ro/

I am taking my lessons there at the moment.

It's a nice guy, and he speaks good english.
He also provides English learning materials.

I've heard that the theory test is pretty shitty translated, but soon I hopefully see that for my self.