Looking for a sharehouse in D1 or close too....

Hey Guys,

I'm basing myself in HCMC for the next 3 - 6 months. I've been here a week now. Looking for a sharehouse (did not think it would be this hard!) Ideally D1 or D7. Budget is US$300 Max. I'm here to improve my Vietnamese - so am totally open to living with locals (if they will have me)
It doesnt need to be luxury - but a window and "homey" feel is important.

Contact: (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum)
Email: [email protected]

Hopefully will hear from you house-havers soon.

Cheers,
Thu

Sent you a PM- I'm also looking for a place to stay in a similar same budget range so maybe we can hunt together :]

Check out Hem 18 on nguyen thi min Khai. Plenty of rooms available as you walk by and very convenient.

Now i have 01 apartment with 500$,if you two want to hire this,i ll send to you two the photos,the place is near Phu My Hung, you can share together,contact me if you want to check it.

Thanks K - have PM'ed you back :)

Thanks danny - will do :)

Hey Girls,

I want to share my apt, you can take a look by this link; https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/v … 50_-4.html

Tks,

Yuli

How u think 1 room with nice bed,nice bathroom,nice view,...5.5 million included things.it in nguyen huu canh street,binh thanh.easy to get dis 1 .house near market,school.,,,if u still looking contact me 0909080725

(Moderated: Please post in the section house share in Ho Chi Minh City)

@ All: For all those seeking or offering accommodation, I invite you to post in the section housing in Ho Chi Minh City

P.S: Topic closed

Closed