Moving

Hi Evveryone,
My family and I are moving in June 2014 to Rincon, PR. We are very excited and nervous.  I have a 13 year old daughter who has been homeschooled her entire life.  Does anyone know if there is a homeschooling communtiy in Rincon? 

I am very interested in supporting local bussiness'. What is the grocery shopping scene like out there?  Is it dominated by super giants ie: Walmart? or are there local farmer's markets that we can touch base with? any CSA's??

There is a bit of home schooling going on in Rincon, I'll look into that and get you specific info.

There's a nice farmer's market every Sunday in the square in town. There are small organic farms with which arrangements can be made to purchase vegetable and fruit. There are two supermarkets in town, Econo and Edwards. The former is american style, the later Puerto Rican style (friendly, helpful, less crowded, carries stuff not in Econo like kale and organic peanut butter). If desired Sam's and Walmart are within reasonable driving distance. There are also fruit and vegetable stands all over.