New on this site

Hello,

My name is Charlotte, i'm french, i'm 23 and i'm an au pair near London in Colchester. I'm here to improve my english because in France i'm a guide and i would like to be able to do guided tours in english. I'm free during the week end so if you want to discovering news cities, meet news people i'm here^^. I think it's interesting to meet people around the world and it's good too for my english.

Have a nice day!

charlotte0505 wrote:

Hello,

My name is Charlotte, i'm french, i'm 23 and i'm an au pair near London in Colchester. I'm here to improve my english because in France i'm a guide and i would like to be able to do guided tours in english. I'm free during the week end so if you want to discovering news cities, meet news people i'm here^^. I think it's interesting to meet people around the world and it's good too for my english.

Have a nice day!

Hi ! I'm meryam i'm a tour guide in tunisia ...and i'm new here ... Ur welcome ;)

Ah it's good, do you ever been to england?France?

charlotte0505 wrote:

Ah it's good, do you ever been to england?France?

No never but i visited , swiss , italy ...:)

OK great^^. What kind of guide are you?

@ charlotte0505 > Please note that your topic has been moved to London forum for more visibility and for more interaction with the members.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

OK THANKSšš

welcome to England

thanks a lot^^