Visit Visa - Application Status remains same

Hi,

I applied for the visit visa and get attested from chamber around 15 days before and till now the status showing "The ratification of the request on 29/12/2014:"  If any one had applied recently, can tell me, how long its taking now a days.

Thanks,

shouldn't take more than a week. and if it does, it gets expired after two weeks. you have to double check that on the attested paper you got fro the chamber of commerce, they have the same request number attested as the one you created.

Is there any thing like that
you have to get the chamber stamp within 1-2 days of application?

Better apply once again.

Salam,

I applied visit for my dad, they call for verification after 20 days and then, it took 25 days to finally issue the Visa(Total 45 days). I applied in Dammam.
In the same time my brother applied visit for his family and he got it issued within 15 days.

Just wait for some time and keep tracking online status.

Hassan.

الرجاء طباعة المستند ومراجعة ممثلية المملكة لإصدار تأشيرة الدخول

What this means , as the status changed after 20 days, got the translation done by google but didn't get it

it means: congratulations you got the visa. print it and send it to your subling to get the visa stamped.

Zeesham wrote:

الرجاء طباعة المستند ومراجعة ممثلية المملكة لإصدار تأشيرة الدخول

What this means , as the status changed after 20 days, got the translation done by google but didn't get it

Its mean Mabrookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D finally you got your required visa

means no need to go to MOFA, Thanks guys...

Zeesham wrote:

means no need to go to MOFA, Thanks guys...

Yes no need to go to MOFA just send this paper to your home country along with your passport and iqama copy and ask them to give it to some travel agent for visa stamp.