Looking for fellow Trinidadians in Australia

Are there any Trinidadians in Australia?

I am a Trinidadian and i would love to connect with you to get some info on Australia. My fiancé (French) and i am soon moving to Australia as he has an expat opportunity.

Please respond to me Trinis.
I saw that there is no Trinidad Embassy in Australia.
I would like to form an Association when i arrive and begin communication with our Ministry of foreign affairs back home to help the support of Trinidadians in Australia.

Hi,

Try joining here - we are working on building a group of Trinis here in Oz on Facebook:

facebook.com/pages/Trinis-in-Oz/474851165958718

Where abouts are you from in TnT? Where are you now in Oz?

Hi there,I am from Trinidad as well. I live in Geelong Vic,where in Australia will you be moving to? I also notice there is no  Trinidadian missions in Australia and i wanted to renew my passport . Where in Trinidad are you from? I am from  Port of Spain. Australia is very different  from Trinidad,its very spread out ,especially where i live so very quiet. Anyways hope to hear from you more on your plans .
Lee

I live in Geelong Victoria

Hi Leep,

Welcome to the land of Oz!  I'm in Sydney, so very far from you.  However, there's a great group of Trinis in Melbourne who you can connect with, and might have some info for your area.  Go to CaribVic.com and speak to Pat.

Good luck with everything - join the Trinis in Oz group so you can get a list of who's in your area.  RE: your passport -no idea, last time we tried to contact the consulate here it was out of service....I'm sure someone in the CaribVic community will help you though.