Activity group (Basketball, scuba, running, cafe's)

hows everyone, been in kuwait for a few years if u have any questions please ask

Hi julien
Would live to but where?

I've been here 4months now:p, anyone has any questions pm me anytime, I play football n basketball with some people weekly so give me a shout if anyone is interested or just wants to hang sometime

Cheers,

I want to play football, shooting since i'm new here and bored like crazy sometimes.. :)

Hii..Den, I am interested in Salsa or Bachata..Or may be any form of dancing..Would like to have guidance in it.

I play football every friday 10pm-11pm if anyone is interested. im going home for the spring break so we would start back in mid feb but anyone who wants to ball or play football/soccer let me know

Hi Mo. You seem to be an active member of the forum. So I guess you are the right person to pose this question to - as & like your basketball club, did you come across any other of such clubs for tennis or table tennis?

Hey Omar
I looove shooting too. Buzz me nxt time u go there

hello,

still playing basket or doing any activities?

anybody would like to join any sport activities other than sheesha ? lol

Hello everyone. If anyone is interested in salsa classes, there is a session in the holiday inn, Salmiya. It costs about KD 30 per person (but I don't know the number of lessons). I think they told me that there is a beginners and advance class.

Instead, there is another Salsa class (which I attend) near the Al-Rashid Hospital, Salmiya. The classes are KD 30 per month a total of 8 to 9 classes-one hour each plus after the one hour you can stay and practice, which is cool! For couples is KD 25 per person. Classses are on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8pm to 9pm. As for individual sessions if required are KD 5 each per person.

Need more info contact me!

Hope this helps!

Hey FaiCanada!

I would really like to join and play football. You still play every friday from 10pm - 11pm? and where do you play football?

Can anyone tell me if there is still a running group, especially from Salmiya
Toni

Hi @mswright,

Just came back from running with the group (The Social Runners). We run as follows:
- Friday 8 AM starting at Marina crescent next to pink berry.
- Saturday 9 AM starting also at Marina crescent next to Starbucks.
You can follow us on facebook.com/Q8FootSoldiers See you there :)

Morning all
I love basketball and would love somebody to share with me :)
Have a nice day

@cute_ehyption just go early in the morning to Marina in Salmiya. Lots of people play there. There are nicer places (indoors and outdoors) but we like to keep them on a low profile, otherwise they will be crowded ;)

Good ideas Mo

Hi! I'll move to kuwait late august. I'll go alone so i think that Kind of activities are very important.  :top:

Actually i5s very important especially here in kuwait
Beside try to find good and descent friends :)

Hello
If u have any idea I wanna find a group who usually plays basketball to share

Me ... but i can't dance, i may learn

I am interested in tennis too. I live in Salmiya.

squash guys? any?

are there any activities in salmiya tomorrow? tuesday is my only day off..

We need to make a group to practice together.

cafe's............

hi. im into running also. can i join the group?

Hi, I would love to get involved with the scuba diving if there is any more interest?

Where is the jog/run place here?

Hi Mo,

been reading all the comments in your topic but I did not see any activity particularly running or jog near Mahboula. Please if you know someone or group with this activity, please count me in. By the way, I'm new here in Kuwait.

I dont think

who wanna play basketball tonight ?

where is ur location?

What time? And where?

Tonight at 9 PM at Sameyah Marina basketall courts.

Hi guys,I'm new here in Kuwait and I'm hoping to meet good friends here so I won't get bored. Don't worry guys I'm not a bad person, I just want to have friends here.

Hi Bsice
Welcome to Expat.com.
You can have friends here.

Who wanna play volleyball tonight ?
At Mishref Area near 6th ring road

Any regular places for basketball? I like to play on Saturday and Sunday.

which area ur staying at?