Nightmare scenario - I need a plumber, any suggestions?

So I'm in a flat share in Wien with 2 students, one of them is on holiday and the other is also from abroad. We have a blockage in the bathroom and have to keep pouring buckets of water into the toilet from the shower (water from all other sinks are draining into the shower).

We have waited twice for my flat mate's acquaintance to come and unblock it - both times we've been let down - the other flatmate who's on holiday would normally sort this stuff out but she's unreachable and not back for another week.

Sure I can google and sure I can get a list of plumbers, but I'd prefer a personal recommendation (it's a habit).

Any suggestions for good, fast and economic service providers? I'm in the 5th district and I work until 18:00 each day - but i can arrange for a flat mate to remain at home for the day.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

rohrmax.at/leistungen

try this one, it is a self-employed Austrian with Affiliation to Junior Chamber international:

Michael Kaindl: 0650- 28 26 324

however, contact the building Manager (Hausverwalter) first, the blocking should be covered by their insurance and they have the right to employ their own plumber if they cover the cost!! Their contact can be found at the black board in the entry hall of the building (Usance in Vienna!).

Thank you for the replies!

@ungarischunterricht: I called this company in the morning after the link was posted. Thankfully they told me the same thing that you did @blumosus.

My plumbing is fixed, my water drains away - everything is washed and clean again!

Thanks once again! :)