Western Union and money transfer .

Dear all.

anyone know if Western union open or not yet coz not all branches open and even money gram not all branches open so anyone can advise which office in tripoli open and can use to transfer money and if wetsernunion in tripolito wer open or not yet ..
thx for guidlines

any advise

From what I have heard from a friend who is in Tripoli now - some days Western Union is open, some days not. I assume that on the days they are open, they are operating.

Thx alot Snow for your guidelines and i alreadt transfer from Western Uninon El Dahara Branch

is there western union in misurata? what are the possible means for remitting money to the philippines. thanks.

Last month I have transfer money to India.but that money not reach to India. because transfered to Bangladesh.I am writing correct application. But that bank staff not looking my country. So what we do?

There are Western Union branches in Misurata, check out inside the banks, this is where Western Union counters are very often. I've seen a few Money Grams but never used them.

Western union There is a new branch of Aman bank in Ghoot chal , near traffic light , it is opening from 9 to 5 pm ..

Hi there,may I ask if anyone here knows whether the Western Union in Tripoli Libya is already open? Thank you for your help.

hi, where is Ghoot Chal? Can u more specific d place

Western Union is closed now from Libyan bank central .. next time it is reopen .. peace to libya

Any western or money gram that is open today? Tripoli or gharyan or misrata

when the bank open in libya

how the western union bank open  where

1.Can a Liberian received money through western Union in Libya?
2.what is the process of different nationality receiving money through western Union in Libya?