House in Hawassa

Hi,

I am look for a house to rent in Hawasa from March to November 2014.

Hi yoditkebede,

I invite you to post an advert in the Houses for rent in Ethiopia section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Bonjour Solenne,
J'ai vu votre offre un peu tard. Je pense que votre mari dois etre parti d'Ethiopie maintenant.
Moi-meme je suis encore en Europe pour l'instant et arriverai seulement vers 10 Mars en ethiopie.
Sera t-il possible de voir la maison quand je serai sur place ? Sera-t- elle encore disponible ?

Cordialement,
Yodit.

great to hear from

Bonsoir,

Je suis aux Pays-bas.
Voici mon email : [email protected]

Yodit.

Hello everyone > can you please continue this discussion in English please as you are on an English speaking forum. :)

Thank you very much,
Christine
Expat.com team

HI CHRISTINE,
THANKS FOR BRINGING BACK THIS DISCUSSION TO ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

WHICH PLACE IN ETHIOPIA IS GOOD TO LIVE FOR EXPATRIATES.
I PLAN TO MOVE TO AWASSA BUT CAN'T FIND ANY INFO ON HOUSING TO RENT. TRIED EZEGA.COM, ETC , THEY ONLY HAVE INFO ON ADDIS ABABA. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON MINIMUM OF 3 BED ROOM+  HOUSE OR FLAT TO RENT
ARE THERE BETTER PLACES THAN AWASSA . WE PLAN TO START AN AGRIC BUSINESS OVER THERE

here to let you know some information, and as far as I know Hawasa is nice place for expats to live and see their opportunities in different ways, for example I work for one international NGO on health which based in hawasa as sub office, and I know hawasa very well, any one can get house and hotel easily, here I can help you more,,,u can reach me via [email protected], thanks, bizuayehu

@ mrken > Can you please avoid posting in caps lock please, it means 'shouting' on the forum. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thanks I will email you for more info.

Is this house still available for rent? I will be in Hawassa from now (6 July) until mid-September. I am looking for a place for me and my two children (my husband is currently also here but leaving in a few weeks). Thank you for your help!

No worries. Thanks for letting me know.