Looking for a Beautician job in Abu Dhabi

hello!sir?madam.I am Shalini kamisetti.I born&bought up in Hyderabad(India).I am married.25YEAR OLD.i am Looking for a Beautician job in Abu Dhabi(Uae).I Complited Diploma in Cosmetology in Anoos international beauty school Hyderabad.and I have a 3years6months work exp. Becouse my husband Comingto abu dhabi regarding job as fire and saftey officer in abu dhabi so iam planing to come along with my Husband But on my own visa.

Hi Shalini,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Abu Dhabi forum for better visibility.

Best of luck,
Christine

What salary do you want?

Hi Shalini...today, during my research on some uae job sites I saw few adds according with your interest and the salary it's ok and in the same time some of them can provide visa and accomodation as well.Try to take a look on gulf news, nadia, bayt.com and monster. The posts are in english and you can apply without problems, if you will find phone no. try to call them as well, sometimes it's a good ideea. I am sure that your work will be appreciated!

Good luck!

Hi Shalini, We are looking for Beauticians in our new shop in abudhabi please contact my Email.

Hi,

I am looking for a staff for my saloon in Sharjah.

Please contact me on 0556982809

Hello everyone,

I invite you to post your advert in the Beautician job offers in Abu Dhabi section.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team