Screwed over by employer by not paying taxes

Hello
My employer did not pay my taxes even though he deducted them from my salary and showed them on my payslip. When applying for my tax return in germany they asked me for a seperate confirmation I paid the taxes, which I did not have. My employer does not react any more and I was hoping somebody can help to solve this problem.
Thx

You need to pay tax if your employer did not paid it.You should keep all those salary slip and look for legal advice from advocate or may be some certified accountant. Don't forget that you could be in big trouble so don't wait just take some legal advice fast if there is some activity that is not  according to law you should file an complaint but first take legal advice.

Dear Gagan
Shocking information but thanks

The first question, are you hired internationally or you are working under project?
Suppose hired internationally then you might have the contract paper, go through it and check if the employer mentioned. This is your basic and gross included or excluded. And RBI act for paying tax, was mentioned clearly? If not you can sue the company.
And second part if you are working on assigned project from your home country then no need to pay tax, the tax concern will be taken care from Indian and international company.

hello Derry
Thx a lot for the information this helps a lot. i was hired by an intl. company but the contract was under the buidling owners license as the company hiring me did not have a licence to provide visas in India.

What do you mean with and RBI for paying tax was mentioned clearly?

You were hired international and what kind of visa was provided, 100 percent employment visa right?
Before accepting the job you didn't sign the contract?
And was it mentioned clearly you are eligible for tax as per Indian government?
Is this things were not mentioned on the paper, then the company will be in big trouble! try to review all the things.

It states all personal tax laws shall be applicable to me.

i think go to an professional tax assistance because end of fiscal year is near and may be they will ask you some documents so please avoid rush and hire some professional in Delhi its not expensive maybe you can ask your colleague.

Have a nice day.....

Hello
Thx for the advice I am back in Europe since last year. it just came up because the german Finance department was asking for it. Did never file a tax return in India and don't plan to.

you are welcome!!!!