New to the group here is my introduction

Hi all my name is Aman. I have currently moved here from the UK with my husband who is here for work purposes. I am looking to meet others in a similar situation and make new friends. I am also new to this expat forum so please bear with me while I figure out how it all works.

I have only been here for a week and already feeling homesick. I just hope with time I will enjoy this new experience and be able look at it in a positive light.

Welcome to Expat.com Aman !

Thanks Julien

welcome :)

Hello Aman,

Sorry to hear about you are not well. Btw what is your travel date (delhi) and where are u staying?

Kaushal

Hi sanjeev > maybe you could give us a little introduction. Thank you.

Wish you a great time in india !

hi aman...welcome to delhi.

Hi Aman,

I hope both you and your husband are settling in well over here. Me and my colleagues are all from the UK, all experienced the same at first, but since then we've met so many lovely and friendly people out here that all of sudden life is quite comfortable out here.

I don't know about you, but I felt it was quite a challenge settling here. No sense of time management or professional courtesy over here, but what can you do, can't change the way of living for most people...its taken me some time to just get used to the likes of Airtel engineers, contractors etc.

I've met a group of girls and guys who like us are from abroad, or have studied/worked abroad but have now returned to India. We organise a socials every week, just grabbing a bite to eat and some drinks, so if the two of you are interested in meeting some new, like-minded friends, then why not join us :)

Anyway I wish you all the best for your time out here.

Mohit

Welcome! if any help or support is needed you can pm me!