Hello! Looking for new friends in jakata

hello im yoyo from taiwan
my husband works here , so i follow him :)
he spends most of time on his job.
i have much free time, so i wanna meet new friends to hang out and discover this city!!!!!!

Helloo yoyo.. welcome to jakarta.
Hope u will have good time here!
Nice to know you

Greetings

Welcome to the forum.  I hope Jakarta is treating you well.

Hi Yoyo,

Welcome to the Big Durian and welcome aboard on the forum.
I'd hang out with you but I'm about to pop and can't move around so much, but hopefully you'll find nice sincere friends here.

Hello, yoyo.
I'm newbie also in jakarta. Just move to jakarta a couple weeks ago follow my husband as well. We lives in Cilandak, South Jakarta.
Lets have lunch/dinner sometimes.

Cheers

(Moderated: Please post in the section tourist guide job offers in Jakarta)

Hi Yoyo, I also have new friends they are vercohandel and desiree scholten, we have a plan to just have a fun while enjoying lunch or dinner , do u want to join us , are you on whatsapp ?or bbm ?

nice to meet you,too :)))

yes ! people are all friendly here and they always wear a biiiig smile !!!!
i love this city :)

thank you sophie
i hope i could join the part next time :)

hello guiyo nice to meet u  :D:D:D
i'm an indonesian but i'm not lives in Jakarta. i'm lives in Bandung, West Java (about 3-4hour from Jakarta)

Hello gen genafany, welcome to the forum

HIHI!gen genafany
nice to meet you ,too :))))

guiyo wrote:

yes ! people are all friendly here and they always wear a biiiig smile !!!!
i love this city :)

Yes, people here are generally friendly. But to love this city?? :):)
I have to live longer here....:)

Hiiiii dear

how do you do ?

my name is Ahmed ,i'm Egyptian ..looking for new friends at jakarta

this is my contact number (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum)

will waiting you

thanks

Ahmed

Hi Yoyo, Glad to see some Taiwanese people living in Jakarta. Are you from Taipei? I used to live in the Rao He Jie area in Songshan and I studied at the Taiwan National Normal University some years ago. Taiwan is one of my favourite places. I just wondered how you find the traffic problems in Jakarta? How about the food? Actually a lot of Indonesian chinese sent their daughters to live in Taiwan when those troubles happened at the end of Suharto's reign. I used to eat Indonesian food in Taipei and the people were so friendly.

We will actually be moving to Bandung as the climate is a little cooler than Jakarta and the traffic slightly better. But hope to meet some of my Jakarta friends one days soon.

Yoyo, there are many things you can do in your spare time. Whether you like arts , sports, or just local language (bahasa). Rgds, Rudi

Hi Yoyo!

I'm Ian from the Philippines and I also live in Kemang. I've been here for 7 months now so I guess that still makes me new. I've made a few friends here but most of them live as far as North Jakarta so I'm happy to find someone who lives in the same area as mine. Where in Kemang do you live?

Hi Yoyo,

How are U.. convey my regards to ur husband.

We met 2 weeks back at Lippo mall...

Lets catch up sometime in Sudirman area .

Ronnie.,

Indonesia is a lovely country, and Bandung is a very nice place. I just wanted to say that I love your country Turkey and one of my favourite films, Midnight Express, was set there. I hope I can visit Istanbul one day.

Yes good. Bandung is a very popular place with people from Jakarta. The come here in droves at every public holiday and weekend because the climate is much cooler than Jakarta and the food is great as well as the shopping at factory outlets.

Yes you can, but quite honestly the seafood at Ancol in Jakarta is excellent, especially at the Bandar Jakarta Restaurant. It's super delicious.

You will hear about Bandar Jakarta Restaurant if you move to Jakarta. Actually it's my favourite seafood restaurant in Indonesia, but just need to get there before the crowds as it is very popular.

okie dokie skip! Look forward to it.... :joking:

Hi

Hi yoyo and Ian I am from Philippines too,I worked in Singapore now I am in Jakarta,is kemang far from Jakarta central?we meet up sometime!

Great!

guiyo wrote:

thank you sophie
i hope i could join the part next time :)

Hi Yoyo,

the next one will be at Grand Indo on the 30th this month. You want to join? :)

Annie

indonesia is really fun loving place

it has attraction for every one to come here and want to be a part of it

Hi yoyo , how r u ? I'm Leo from vancouver Canada  I moved here Christmas Day. Opening a bistro/lounge in Bandung soon. My email is [email protected] maybe we can grab a coffee & talk.

Stop copy-pasting the same message to every Post!
This is not a dating website!

sgtjames wrote:

hello,dear how are you doing??
pls reply me direct to my e-mail
[email protected]