Student Visa for studying in Czech Republic and Studies cost

Dear All,

what are the admission criteria in the Universities of Czech Republic?? For how long a student can stay and work later and during the studies.....

Waiting replies on it.. Other then this I heard that If someone sit in exams ( Conduct by whom no idea) he or she will get good fees reduction which can be only 13,000 CZ Krone per semester.. is it true if so what kind of exams these are and who conduct it??

Regards

Hi ODAN,

Can you give us some more information about the courses and the level, are you going for a master/phd?

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

David wrote:

Hi ODAN,

Can you give us some more information about the courses and the level, are you going for a master/phd?

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi David.. Thanks for reply... I am looking for Master courses.. In Communication(Graphic Design) or Digital Media could be animation too... Please do guide me in this regard and do let me know what are the normal fees in Czech University... I heard if someone do in Czech Language its free but in english is expensive?? is that so..
Do let me know that doing Masters from Czech can enhance my chances f getting czech experience latter after finishing studies??

Hi David,

Just have seen you post.
Frankly I am interested in getting master degree in tourism in Prague and found New York University in Prague, please could you kindly let me know if there are other options to get master degree in tourism? I also have a big issue I am married and have kids, so I wonder if student visa gives my right to bring my family there.
Thank in advance for your time and appreciation.
Nun

Nun wrote:

Hi David,

Just have seen you post.
Frankly I am interested in getting master degree in tourism in Prague and found New York University in Prague, please could you kindly let me know if there are other options to get master degree in tourism? I also have a big issue I am married and have kids, so I wonder if student visa gives my right to bring my family there.
Thank in advance for your time and appreciation.
Nun

Hi NUN its good to see that you also thinking for studies!!!! great

Anyone else to reply on this??