New In Prague

Hello all, I'm Showkat, new in Prague for long term stay. I'm open mind, looking for new friends in Prague, female/male, to talk, exchange mails, chat, many moor. I'm here for study, that's connecting with real, honest, open-mind people just like myself!I haven't got any friends here and would like to meet people with similar interest but mostly friendly, intelligent, and open-minded people. I'm not picky but can be private at times. Take a chance on me if you are in need of a friend. Thanks for reading and hope to talk to you soon.

Showkat

hi and salam

i m pakistani

Hi Friends, I am from Northern India and would like to meet all of you.. Please let me know about any of the meeting plan

r u pakistani plz give me ur number thanks

Hi Abdul, I am from India and not Pakistani but do you think it matters anywhere.. :P
And my number is mentioned in my previous post.. Hope to have a Indo-Pak meet soon.. :)

do u know hindi

Hello friends, I am Showkat from Bangladesh new in Prague. If you want to meet with me please let me know.thank you

Showkat

Showkat H Khan wrote:

Hello friends, I am Showkat from Bangladesh new in Prague. If you want to meet with me please let me know.thank you

Showkat

Hi Shaukat.. Can you please guide me regarding study in Czech Republic?? WHat are the admission criteria?? I heard that if someone sit in entry exams of institutions then the Fees will be only 11,000 Cz krone?? is it so what is the criteria of applying and Do we have to Give Ielts for studying in Cz if so then what is the Ielts Bands required??

abdul rab bari wrote:

hi and salam

i m pakistani

Hi Bari.. are u in Czech Republic?? what is your status?? I mean you on study visa? Work Visa or Business visa?? I am a Pakistani living in Dubai and willing to relocate to Czech republic.. I am thinking either to come on study visa 1st and then after finishing studies look for work.. or as  a freelancer.. what are your suggestions??

@saddie51

Please note that this topic has been inactive over 2 years!  It is unlikely you'll get a response,

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team