Just arrived in Hyderabad

I have just arrived here in Hyderabad to set up a business and live. Outside that I'm looking for a social life and in my first week have only seen a couple of westerners. I've interest in fitness, yoga and football.
I'm from the UK, but have been away from my family there for 10 years living in Kuwait, Saudi, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
A very different life here, but I've been here before and know what to expect. Living in Banjara Hills and looking to meet similar people.
Jeff

Hello Jeff.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Jeff, I live in Banjara as well.  I've been here for two months,  welcome to expat!

Sofiyen

Heya Jeff,

Welcome to hyderabad. I hope you are liking it here. I am living close to Gachibowli. Do connect if you would like to meet up.

Cheers,
Van

Banjara Hills?! I have heard that the place is very nice. I have heard that is where all the Telegu movie stars live. I hope that you will read my recent posts:
http://mickyandrani.blogspot.in/2012/09 … -life.htmlhttp://mickyandrani.blogspot.in/2012/09 … eeing.htmlhttp://mickyandrani.blogspot.in/2012/09 … hotos.html

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to Hyderabad.
I have been here for the past 5+ years.
Do let me know if you want touch base some time?

Johan

Hi Jeff. Welcome to Hyderabad. What kind of business are you setting up. It's impressive you've lived in so many places. What kind of visa are you staying on?

Hi Jeff,

I am Suyash from Hyderabad. I will be free after 30th of October.
Let's meet if you are free. :D

WELCOME TO HYDERABAD, AM A NATIVE OF HYDERABAD  AND LIVE IN EASTERN PART OF HYDERABAD SOME 15 KM TOWARD EAST, I WILL NOT BE IN HYDERABAD  FROM 29/10 TO 3/11.AM ENGINEER , IF U WANT ANY THING U CAN CAL ME ON 8977700250

@ ch.parameshwar, could you please lower Caps Lock when writing on the forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

ok

Hi I am also new to Hyderabad, been here for two months and love the city and India...

Where are you from and where in Hyd are you staying, what plans have you?

I am the new in this city ' hv been to Maurice and dubai and now presently living in Hyderabad banjara hills Road 10 ..I would like to keep in touch with good people:)

Jeff Todd wrote:

Where are you from and where in Hyd are you staying, what plans have you?

Hi Jeff,

Not sure who you were replying to here.

(moderated: off topic)

Jeff Todd wrote:

I have just arrived here in Hyderabad to set up a business and live. Outside that I'm looking for a social life and in my first week have only seen a couple of westerners. I've interest in fitness, yoga and football.
I'm from the UK, but have been away from my family there for 10 years living in Kuwait, Saudi, Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
A very different life here, but I've been here before and know what to expect. Living in Banjara Hills and looking to meet similar people.
Jeff

Glad you are here . social life? Well try to be more local and im sure you are having better time than Saudi :):)

Good luck

hello

Hello Friend,

Where in Gachibowli do you stay ??? Even i stay surrounding to that area. May be we can catch up if interested during weekends.

Please do ask me or let the forum know in case you need some help or suggestions.

- Chandan

hello jeff
welcome to hyderabad

Hello !

Even i came to hyderabad 2 months back. looking for some Friends here!

Cheers!
Rahul

Jeff!
Welcome to HYD.

Im too from Hyd; of course currently im in jeddah.

Definitely u will hav good tym ahead. For sure you will find goof friends around your place.

All the best!

hello jeff
this is sam from banjarahills raod no 3
im interior designer and writer
wud like to connect with u
call me on 7386350388

Hi Jeff
Welcome to Hyderabad, If you need any help message me.
Regards
Faiyaz.

Hi Jeff,

There are a couple of expat associations in Hyderabad. They meet up regularly to whinge about living in Hyderabad. What business are you setting up ? I just left Dubai this year and moved back to India. Setting up a restaurant business here :) Try [link moderated] to meet up with fellow expats.

Hi... ImaNomad & Jeff,

Welcome again to HYD.

Really interesting! I encourage you both to start-up a business.

Lets meet @HYD next week end.

Hello Jeff , How are you? Do you still reside here? I see a lot of common countries, would be good to know you. Just moved to Hyderabad myself.

how is working culture in jeddah,is it right to go for a short term contract

i am in hyd for holidays , please feel free to contact

could we have cafe time

Hi Jeff

Welcome to Hyderabad.
I am a part of the british business group and would like to invite you to the monthly meet being held tomorrow in hyderabad. I am sure this would be of your interest. Do mail me if you would like to meet up or you could also connect with me at +917660832222.

Cheers

Mathew.

Hi Mathew, thanks for the information below. I've never been to the British business group meetings. Would it be OK for me to attend the next meeting? Could you please call/sms me at [moderated] (in Hyderabad) or email me at [email protected] or may I call you at your number given below? Thanks Mathew.

Welcome To the beautiful Hyderabad City :)

volga007 wrote:

could we have cafe time

Sure Volga !

can we be friends ^^

Ms Adora wrote:

Hi

Hi Ms ^^

Hi Ms Adora, I'm a cool guy, buzz me for any help , Tc :)

Hi everybody,

This is only to remind you that Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thanks

Priscilla

:D ok thanks you  haha

Priscilla wrote:

Hi everybody,

This is only to remind you that Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thanks

Priscilla

hey. how is hyderabad treating you.. looking to hangout in the evening.. do lemme knw if ur interested.