Looking for Opportunity to Invest in A Start Up...

I am considering investing in some kind of a Start Up...   For I would like to get a FootHold there in Ethiopia; where I would like to live...

I am interested in any ideas; though my preference would be towards something that is already started; and the person (or persons) are looking for help..... (i.e. any permits or paper work that the Gov't requires has been dealt with)...

If you, or anyone you know, is looking for a partner (who has meager means); though a heart for the venture; contact me, maybe the Lord my God has plans for us.

Thanks

hello these is selam and i have been looking for a business partner for a long time and i have some simple plans and may be this His plan and these is my email and contact me and we will discuss!
   [email protected]
             thanks!

@ Qadar13 and selam : Posting an advert in the section business partners classifieds in Addis Ababa might also be helpful

Dear Selam,
I'm Yemeni national with family history in Ethiopia, I will obtain a Yellow card soon which will permit me to invest, work and own property in Ethiopia, but I really have no idea what to expect, planing to visit Ethiopia sometime this year for first time in my life, I will highly appreciate if you can give me some idea about investment opportunities  and cost of living in a safe place in Addis Ababa like house rent..etc 
Thank you :)

Closed