Anyone strangers ?

hi, I'm new :D

anyone strangers in Surabaya who would like to hang out :D or will be gathering in Malang at this weekend :p ??

Hi
I'm a french guy working in Surabaya, just arrived 2 weeks ago.
Let me know if you have some plan to hang out, i would be pleased to meet people here.
By the way, are you in Surabaya or in Malang?
See u

hi...

i live in Surabaya :D
sometimes move to Malang

well, this weekend I will be going to Malang.
do some works, and will a little bit hang out in over there :D

how about you ?

Hi, everyone

I feel more comfortable living in Malang than in Surabaya.

because there the air cooler and more comfortable to relax.

Cheers.

Hi Guys
Nonovn and sisye welcome to Surabaya. I am also living around Surabaya. Will be great if we all have gathering and make friend.

Hi, anyone have a plan to do meet up ?? :D thanks

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Few are stranger than some of the people here.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Few are stranger than some of the people here.

Are you in Malang ?

You can call Aman....but he is in Jakarta for 2 days only  :par:

Ohhh....just realized he did not put his number in this thread,

sissyemodz wrote:

Are you in Malang ?

No, but I just ate some the other day.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
sissyemodz wrote:

Are you in Malang ?

No, but I just ate some the other day.

So where you stay now?

hussain12 wrote:

Where you come from?

Who??

happyhour wrote:
hussain12 wrote:

Where you come from?

Who??

No idea.
Anyone else getting PMs?

mas fred wrote:
happyhour wrote:
hussain12 wrote:

Where you come from?

Who??

No idea.
Anyone else getting PMs?

Maybe we both just go to Bogor and see who else is there??

A road trip would be lovely, but I have visitors coming from Wonosobo.
Still, they're seriously stuck in traffic, so there may be time.:D

Here in South Jakarta still very quiet, no traffic at all up to now but guess later in the afternoon things will change.

However we may aim going to Bogor next weekend la, by then we should know "who" else will be there.... :cool:

Tom where in the south are you? O

The o is not intentionable

lukereg wrote:

I though you were Spanisho :D

After several hours, our visitors have moved about 20 miles.
We may have lunch before we meet them, and dinner, and maybe breakfast.

Lol...thats a great idea fred  :D

Luke, I am Kemang/Cipete area....all still OK

Oh OK. I am in Duren Tiga so not so far away. The city is a little more busy than yesterday but still very quiet

Later in the afternoon I believe traffic also here will be more....but still a good time cruising around

mas fred wrote:

Anyone else getting PMs?

I just got one that read, "hi".  I was offended.  I'm not even drunk.

lukereg wrote:

This is my new favorite post on this site.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Anyone else getting PMs?

I just got one that read, "hi".  I was offended.  I'm not even drunk.

Yeah....at least he should have said "hi you"

Our visitors took nearly three days to get from Wonosobo to Jakarta.
They had a shower as soon as they arrived - a good move.

And after shower straight back to Wonosobo??

:unsure

happyhour wrote:

One has.
My wife's family isn't small, but it is spread out over time.
The youngest sister is about 12, just ready for SMP, but her mum died and her dad isn't rich, so I've paid for her to go to a boarding school.
It's an Islamic place but, unlike the silly stereotypes, the education is rounded and the school looks pretty good. The general standard of English is surprisingly good.
When I went to take a look at the place, I got dragged into the English lesson and was shocked.
I expected, "hello meester", but got conversation and well thought out questions.
It was clear from the range of questions asked, the school was doing a very nice job.
Anyway, she starts in a few days, but could hardly travel alone, so her dad accompanied her, but buggered off yesterday, less than 24 hours after arriving. We have a house guest for the next few days, something my Daughter loves. They sat around most of the day yesterday, playing computer games, while my daughter taught her Aunt some English.

mas fred wrote:
happyhour wrote:

One has.
My wife's family isn't small, but it is spread out over time.
The youngest sister is about 12, just ready for SMP, but her mum died and her dad isn't rich, so I've paid for her to go to a boarding school.
It's an Islamic place but, unlike the silly stereotypes, the education is rounded and the school looks pretty good. The general standard of English is surprisingly good.
When I went to take a look at the place, I got dragged into the English lesson and was shocked.
I expected, "hello meester", but got conversation and well thought out questions.
It was clear from the range of questions asked, the school was doing a very nice job.
Anyway, she starts in a few days, but could hardly travel alone, so her dad accompanied her, but buggered off yesterday, less than 24 hours after arriving. We have a house guest for the next few days, something my Daughter loves. They sat around most of the day yesterday, playing computer games, while my daughter taught her Aunt some English.

Whatta lovely girl(ur daughter) mas Fred. Why they using "stranger" word and inviting for meet up?? I was thought that stranger are different with new member or upcoming mate. Usually that word is qualified for somebody who unknown in negative way. And who is "who"?? "U know who" from Harry potter? :P